Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Long Week for a Short Week

.....why is it that "short" work weeks are sometimes the longest?

It's been a little quiet around the house this week with Pam at Granny's. I could not take this week off of work and Pam got out of school last Friday, so we didn't have anybody to watch her. Judie graciously took Tuesday through Friday off to watch her. THANK YOU!

We had month-end accounting processing at work this week (hence, why I couldn't take off). That makes for a long week anytime. Plus playing catch-up from my vacation last week.....

I'm thankful that tomorrow is Friday. My family will be together again. Pam starts day camp on Monday. Dad got out of the hospital today (he's been in 4 weeks) and he's feeling great! Now, we're in the process of trying to plan a family vacation for August. Where to go, where to go...

Life is good!

1 comments:

Miranda said...

*HUGS* Oh I love you guys so much! Thanks for the update, glad to hear your Dad is finally out of the hospital. Enjoy your family time!
~M

Post a Comment