Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Spring Vacation

.....it's almost over. That's right, my spring vacation. However, it really was a lot of fun.

- Monday: Got U-Verse installed in my house and got my new cell phone in the mail from the insurance claim. I spilled an entire cup of Chick-Fil-A sweet tea on it. Needless to say, touch screen phones and sweet tea don't mix.

- Tuesday: I flew to Reno to go to Carson City, NV to visit Chris and Miranda. She and I hung out most of the day (did my blog...and it looks FANTASTIC!) then did a little gambling that night.

 - Wednesday: I hung out with Miranda some more and met one of her friends for dinner. We have since become Facebook friends and I have a feeling I will have to see Debbie when I visit Carson from now on also.

- Thursday: Flew back to DFW for a dose of hot and high-humidity reality. Went to bed early. Not very exciting, I know.

 - Friday: Pam's last day of 2nd grade. My baby is officially a 3rd grader. 2020 and high school graduation is fast approaching. We took her to Dave and Buster's for lunch (her choice) then spent some time with Grampy in the hospital.

I don't know what the rest of the weekend has in store, but I am going to make the best of it spending time with my family. Tuesday morning will be here before I know it!

1 comments:

Miranda said...

... and Tuesday is here! So glad you were able to come & visit. I've missed you so. Sorry I wasn't so much fun with my walker, but I'm still glad to have spent time with you. Congrats to Pam, give her a hug for me. Love you all.

~Miranda

Post a Comment