Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mommy/Daughter Day

.....today was a good day. I took the day off because Pam is on Spring Break this week and with dad having dialysis on Tuesday's and Thursday's, we didn't have anybody to watch her. So, Bryan took Tuesday off and I took today.

We both slept late today (if you consider 7:30 late). We ate breakfast and lounged around a little. In the early afternoon we went and had lunch together before my doctor's appointment. She was SO GOOD at the doctor's office that I told her we could go do anything she wanted to do. In true "Joanna" fashion, she chose to go to the mall. THAT'S MY BABY! We looked around for a while, bought a few things then came home.

It was great being able to spend some quality "girl time" with her. She really has turned into a cool little person - even though she's not that little anymore.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Sounds like a day of bliss! She certainly is growing up, and growing to be just like her wonderful Mommy too!

Anonymous said...

She really is a cool little person. I wouldn't trade her for all the tea in China! I'm glad you had this time together. Love you lots - Mom

Post a Comment