Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Could this be.....

therapy? Self indulgence? A cure for boredom? I'm not sure. I just figured that I like to write, I occasionally need to get things out of my system and I despirately need to upload pictures so I thought this could be a cure.

If you know me, I pretty much wear my heart on my sleeve. If you don't...."where to begin".....

I am going to be 35 years old in 15 days, 2 hours. I have a wonderful husband (Bryan) and a beautiful 7 year old daughter (Pamela). I was born in Fort Worth and have lived in Texas my whole life. I like to travel. I love Barry Manilow. I have a weakness for dark chocolate. I am allergic to "everything that's green and grows, except for a rose". I'm not just frugal, I'm cheap. Old friends are my dearest friends. I am still friends with the first boy I ever kissed. Pam goes to the same school that I did. I love practical presents and gift cards. Blackjack is a big stress reliever for me. My usual bedtime is 9 pm - why I am up at 10:15 is beyond me.

There, you know a little bit about me. I will attempt to post as often as I can and try not to write a book in the process.

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions.

Good night for now!

1 comments:

Miranda said...

Joanna, you are so much more than "just" that, but you'll see as you go along! I love you more than a sister and I hope you know that. I'm so happy you started a blog - and I'm proud to be your FIRST follower!
~Miranda

Post a Comment